Individual skill development
The system teaches you to use your own skills, improves them and puts new ones in your hands.
The lessons designed for individual development help the user to learn about their own ways of mental behavior, to identify which state of consciousness helps them to perform tasks optimally, and to learn to apply what they have learned consciously.
Our individual lessons and trainings include:
– sport-specific task (eg. targeting practice for fencing, sport shooters)
– recreation support exercise
– lesson supported by artificial intelligence (AI), where the player has to align and compete with an idealized version of his own previous achievements, to a better performing version of himself
The users receive visual or audio-visual feedback about their mental functions (this is biofeedback). This enables them to identify, grasp, determine their abilities or shortcomings in certain states of consciousness. The user’s data is analyzed and they receive a training suggestion for a targeted mental function.
Mental skills that can be developed by the product
- development of stress tolerance / endgame crisis management
- normalization of the excited, narrowed state of consciousness back into balance
- use of cognitive (learned through training) skills in stressful situations;
- unblocking attention, maintaining attention
- ability to exclude external circumstances (eg. referee’s judgment, audience effect)
- ability to return to focus faster after loss of focus due to external circumstances;
- developing rational decision-making skills in stressful situations
- reducing decision reaction time
- Regeneration support
Sports specific skill development
Sports value, performance increase
- Thanks to the development of stress tolerance and better concentration, the players are able to bring out what they had practiced in training (sensorimotor, psychomotor skills) so they can focus better on specific tactics to achieve their own maximum performance.
- The players, in their ideal mind state are more likely to make a rational, better decisions, solve a situation creatively or recognizing a situation well, persevere with tactics and be able to remain patient – despite lack of oxygen, exhaustion and stress.
- The time to normalize from a narrowed state of attention due to stress-induced tension can be pivotal (return to a state of balance).
- The ability to exclude external circumstances is essential for the players to be able to concentrate on their task, stay in focus – like faster mental and emotional recovery from an unfair referee decision -, so these situations do not effect their performance.
- After losing focus, reducing the time to return to a concentrated state is crucial
(eg. touring car sport – Norbert Michelisz).
Returning to balance from missed situations or lost focus in team sports due to a technical error.
- In the pre-competition period, our system support rest and relaxation. An effective contribution for learning exercises that facilitate relaxed mind states by the day of the competition. Finding the ideal state of rest and calmness.
- The ability to achieve calmness at non-ideal conditions. The players can remain calm even in the face of distractions, they can exclude unnecessary outside elements.
- Accelerating the time to return from an injury, illnesses (COVID-19), supporting the physique with by helping to achieve an ideal mental state.